To help make the process of producing your book as smooth as possible, we would ideally like to receive your manuscript based on the guidelines below, this will save any confusion or extra work.
Files can be submitted via email to email@example.com or if larger than 10Mb, use an online cloud service like WeTransfer, Google Drive or Dropbox.
How to Supply Text Files…
- A single Word file (.docx) containing all of the content for your book.
- Please ensure the file submitted is the final version of your work.
- The prelim pages should consist of a title page, copyright information (if required) and a contents list. Additionally, you may wish to include a preface, acknowledgement or dedication page. Note that the contents page does not need to be numbered at this stage.
- If possible, please apply a Word style to each particular style, e.g., Heading, Paragraph, List etc.
- Please title the file using the title of the book.
- Please cite within the text where any images should be placed. It may not be possible to recreate exactly as the Word file, but these will be positioned close to their citation.
How to Supply Artwork…
- Please supply separate images as either JPEG, TIFF or PNG format.
- Images should be approximately 300 DPI in resolution
- Any colour images should be CMYK, not RGB.
- Name files as they are cited within the text, ideally like 001.jpg, 002.jpg etc.
- Please supply captions within the main text.
- Ensure you have the copyright permissions for any images you do not own.
- If you only have hard copy of images, these can be sent to us for scanning via post/courier.
We look forward to seeing your submission, please allow a couple of days for us to review what you have sent, we will then be in touch to discuss our services in greater detail.